Dear Welder Series… Ford transmission mount?

Dear Welder Series…
Hi: Paul
What is there available for Ford trans mounts?  Is there one similar to the Chevy with rectangle cross tube and drop arms?  Application is for a 1931 Model A.

Dear Don…
Hello, Don!

We use the 2115 mount with the C4 adapter and our #2268 GM insulator ($17.00).

This is the way we put Fords in our Model “A” frames when we were building them.

I hope this helps.

Paul Horton

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.