Dear Welder Series… what kind of tubing do you use?

Dear Welder Series…
Hi I was wondering if your 4 link tubing is DOM? thanks Jad

Dear Jad…
Yes, Jad, our tubing is DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel), also called Seamless tubing. This is high quality and quite different from pipe or HSS (Hollow Structural Section) or CREW (Cold Rolled Electric Welded) tubing. These last 3 types all have a welded seam the length of the tube.

Our DOM bars are threaded directly. The bars for the large bushings are 1″ OD x .188″ (3/16″) wall threaded 3/4-16.

Thanks for asking.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.