Dear Welder Series… what control arms?

Dear Welder Series…
I have a 1966 Mustang coupe with Granada front spindles. If I buy and install your Mustang II front crossmember for coils, what upper and lower control arms do I use?

More info: My car was an inline six and I still have the six cylinder upper and lowers on the car.

Dear 1966 Mustang Coupe Owner…
Our Mustang II crossmembers (shown below) are designed to use 1974-78 Mustang II parts to complete the suspension.

Aftermarket spindles and tubular control arms can also be used, but they should be 1974-78 Mustang II replacement parts.

Only the Granada rotors could be used with MII spindles. The Granada spindles, and the stock 1966 Mustang upper and lower arms will not work on any MII crossmember.

Thanks for looking at Welder Series parts.

Paul Horton

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.